At the recent Frankfurt Musikmesse, Europe’s largest professional audio expo, NEXO took the opportunity to celebrate the sales success of the last year with the international representatives network.
Distributors from as far away as Australia and Japan made the trip to Frankfurt, and enjoyed a typically lively NEXO dinner. Mick Anderson, Sales Director, and Mickey Johnson, Managing Director, named the winners of the NEXO “Oscars”, given in recognition of exceptional sales and support achievement across the world. A special prize was won by Fuzion Plc of the UK for its outstanding contribution to raising brand awareness and market share over recent years.
NEXO’s sales success has been comprehensive in 2001/2002, and that fact is highlighted by the individual awards for Outstanding Sales Achievement. The brass plaques will be displayed in offices all over the world, at AGC in Cyprus, at Camco in Germany, at Zap Audio in Switzerland, at the Hibino Corporation in Japan and at Electro Systems in Singapore.
Outstanding sales for 2001
- AGC, Cyprus – Mr. Loris Demetriades
- Electro Systems, Singapore – Mr. James Yeung
- Hibino Corporation, Japan – Mr Kojima
- Zap Audio, Switzerland – Mr. Frederic Walder
- Camco, Germany – Mr. Reiner Sassmann
- New European Distributor of the Year – IMA Audio, Greece
- New Far East/Pacific Rim Distributor of the Year – GT Technologies Australasia
- European Distributor of the Year – PSS, Norway
- Far East/Pacific Rim Distributor of the Year – Top Plot Int., China
- NEXO Special Award – Fuzion PLC