The Quest Engineering HPI series was originally conceived in the late 1990’s as a High Performance Installation (HPI) product. By incorporating the latest technological developments both in terms of research and transducer technology, the latest revised HPI series is equally at home in both mobile production and rental environments.
With a combination of innovative industrial engineering, cutting edge component design and stringent manufacturing processes, the new HPI series brings an unprecedented level of performance and flexibility to sound designers, venue installers and production companies. Like all Quest systems, flexibility and functionality are priorities in the design. The HPI series can be installed as a complete system or in combination with selected QM series products; and like all Quest products, the HPI series is manufactured for a long life in real world environments.
The first product to be released in the range is the HPI-110 and its now shipping!
The HPI-110 is a 2-way single 10″ speaker with a 1.4″ neodymium driver.
- Power Handling: 600 W RMS
- Frequency Reponse: 70 – 18 kHz (+/-3dB)
- Sensitivity: 98dB @ 1kHz
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 130dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Connections and Wiring: 2x Speakon NL4 – 1+/1- (2+/2- through)
- Woofer: 10″ high power neodymium woofer
- HF Driver: 1.4″ exit neodymium compression driver
- Directivity (Asymmetrical): +15/-45 vertical | 30/45 horizontal
- Dimensions: 620 x 380 x 346.5mm
- Weight: 19kg Net
To find out more or place an order, contact Group Technologies today – (03) 9354 9133